lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Important Person

It's amazing how a person can change your life just to be there.  In October, three years ago, I went out to the mall with a friend. When i was with her, I met a boy, He was 16 years old, tall and thin, Brown eyes, light skin, brown hair, he smelled like freshness. The day that I knew him we were bothering, playing, talking and getting to know each other.

Months later, we continue talking, we passed it well together, but little by little my feelings were changing. He got from being a stranger, to be my best friend. The first time he came home, was very educated with my family, my parents adored him and they liked his personality. Without realizing I was falling in love with our friendship. our friendship was unique, we could spend all day together, talking all the time, we trust, receive honesty, sincerity and comfort of being who we really were, in short he was my best friend. He was the person that made me smile when I was sad, every time I felt my life was over, he was the one who made me react and realize that I'm here for a reason.

The more friends we became more inseparable we were. One day he invited me to his friend’s house, his friends were nice and made me feel comfortable with them, and they teased us that we were dating or who were in love. He had girlfriend and I could not do anything, just respect their relationship, but months later their relationship came to an end. When he told me he had ended their relationship, my first thought was for the welfare and happiness. He was my best friend and could not think of him being sad; but after a while he managed to get ahead and everything became easier.

After a while, a friend and her boyfriend made me realize that I was in love with my best friend, perhaps I never noticed but that was the reality. Weeks later my best friend and I speak and declare our love for each other, it was a relief to know that we were both in love, but after declaring our love everything became a bit uncomfortable. Now whenever we get together, we forget that we are in love and decided to have fun. There is no impediment to our friendship.
A week ago, was a rainy day and he invited me to his soccer game, I agreed to go see him. He came to my house for me, said hello to my family, he opened the car door, and his car smelled like coconut, my favorite smell. when we got to the field, my eyes encountered his, was indescribable. That look told me that he was the person I love, the person who is perfect for me, the person who never would leave me in my bad times, and the person who would make me really happy.

When I think in a relationship with him, I'm afraid, I get nervous. No one understands when I say he's just my best friend, nobody understands how important he is for me and no one would understand how bad I will feel if I lose my friendship with him.
Everyone understands that we are in love, but nobody understands how important it is for our friendship to continue as it is. We’re just two young lovers with great roads ahead and we want to meet big goals. Are only two people who want to learn about life and learn to live it. I agree that there is no person that makes me feel the way he makes me feel. When I'm with him, my smile is bright and true, my happiness is unique, he changed my look, and my thoughts are pure. He is the only person who knows everything about me and accepts me for who I really am.
For me he is perfect, and I appreciate every advice he gives me every support I get from him, I appreciate everything he has made for me.

No one will find a person like him, he is unique in this world and I feel very fortunate to say that he is my friend, my confidant, and the person from whom I’m love and will love for a long time.


1 comentario:

  1. sncajvbwevpaiuwebc ajsxbvqpaodubva asvjbqpwudo!!!!... acnqpiuvbcasuo, cabsupdbvap!!!!!! asjcbapwduvbajsdvapiwduvb SPEECHLESS <3

    ResponderEliminar